Sunday, September 9, 2012

I'm So Damned Important


I am so important
you cannot walk by my side.
That's right, so important
you belong two steps behind.

My words are so important
what you say just doesn't matter.
Yep, so important
all your words are just some clatter.

My opinion's so important
you will hear it all day long.
Time to listen, that's important
don't you know, I’m never wrong.

My time is so important
I can't not waste it on your problem.
To me that's not important
don't have time for all your drama.

So you see I'm all important
on my word you can depend.
That's right, I'm so damned important
I have no-one to call friend.

3 comments:

Pastor Melany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelby Courtland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian McLaughlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment