Saturday, September 14, 2013

Life Is

Life is
my morning coffee.

So how is it others thirst.

Life is
my family
knowing they are rested, fed and safe.

But for many others they are weary, hungry and scared.

Life is
putting my wife and her needs
before my wants.

And yet our society seems hell bent on selfishness.

Life is
the early morning relaxation times,
quiet and alone.

At other times turbulent and crowded.

Life is
at times, my trips to the golf course
with the beauty of nature surrounding me.

Yet some abuse the natural beauty of our world ruining it for others.

Life is
at times hectic
and other times calm.

Life is
sometimes confused
while other times clear.

Life can be
threatening
and sometimes secure.

Life
can be violent
while at other times gentle.

But most importantly
Life is.
We can only accept the moment we're given
and live it to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment