Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Fool

We look at others
Seeing their faults
Seldom seeing our own

Judging them
In ways that hurt
Crying foul when that treatment comes home

Criticize the way
They're raising their kids
What kinda job did we do with our own

The church they attend
My God it's so wrong
Where's their faith in the things of unknown

They party too late
Their music ain't right
They got lousy friends
her clothes are too tight

Their sons hair is too long
He ain't cut his grass for two weeks
Their daughter should dress like a lady
they ain't nuthin' but freaks

What. I'm busy
Woman leave me alone
I'm watchin' those idiots
Across the street, yeah they're home

those folks over there
God ought to condemn
All I can tell ya is
I'm glad I ain't nuthin' like them



No comments:

Post a Comment